To say that I can't believe my littlest one is going to be ONE is a drastic understatement. The year flew by way too fast for my liking, and I'm sad that my little girl is no longer a baby! It really seems like yesterday that I was bringing her home from the hospital, proclaiming "It's a GIRL!!!" :)


To mark this special occassion, I had Jana White Photography capture some beautiful pics of my little girl out amongst the cherry blossoms, which are in full bloom right now. I love how they came out! She really captured a lot of her personality.

Sweet girl with her beautiful dress from my good friend Nerissa!

I just love this one! She has a puff in her mouth and I think it is hysterical! I have another pic that is almost identical to this picture WITHOUT the puff, but I think the puff is just so darn cute!! It's totally Livy... I love it!

Will post more on Facebook too - but how cute are these?!?


3 comments:
OMG..she is truly beautiful. Cannot believe she is 1 already.
Thanks for the pictures. I enjoy your blog so much and now that you are a follower of mine I get instant updates!!! We had major computer problems yesterday and to We hav MAJOR FOG..no visibility
Enjoy your visitors..Hope they get there soon.
Awww! Happy Birthday Olivia! I LOVE the pics, especially with the cherry blossoms. Perfectly documents your time in Japan!
PRECIOUS is all I can say! Love them Megan! Robin
Post a Comment